How is the cabinet price calculated?
First of all, you should know that you should not expect us to explain in a short text how the cabinet is calculated, since for this you have to spend at least one semester, which includes 24 academic courses. In this context, we try to familiarize you with the primary and important issues in calculating the cabinets.
- The price for each meter cabinet is considered to be the price comparison that you can compare different products or similar products at different stores.
- If you hear that the price of your cabinet is 900 thousand tomans, and you need 10 meters of cabinets, you should not tell 10 times the cost of 900 thousand tomans, because the number you get is 30 to 60 percent less than the final invoice You will be
- You should know what price is given to you, with what kind of stock is calculated. (Type of hinge, rail, handle, work plate, jack and ...)
- The ground cabin is calculated at 60% of the total price, air cabin 40%, comedy 180%, canton (open) 90%
These standards are met at most sales outlets, but the problem arises when there are other factors in your invoice, such as:
Showcase cabin, box, shelf, deck floor, exterior decor, lightbox, standard cabs and many other things that there are different rules for calculating them, or better, there are no definite rules.
- You should also keep in mind that:
- For the installation of a sink and gas and an autoclave and a separate fee.
- You may ask for higher quality and naturally more expensive than what the seller considers.
- You may want to use the page on a particular task.
- Maybe in your cabinets you have accesses from:
Supermarket, Magic Corner, Basket, Basket, Basket, Trash, ...
In that case, in addition to their own costs, you must pay their installment fees separately.
- In the place where the washing machine or dishwasher is located, no cabinets will be charged to you, but the screen will be calculated on the car.
- 10% of the shipping and installation costs will be added to your entire invoice.
* In accordance with the law of the Union, some cities carry from the ground up to the upper classes, and the customer is charged to 10%.
- The use of a PVC (waterproof) sheet under a sink or scourer will have a difference of about 25%.
There are still a lot of other things left to say that they will only confuse you, while we only talked about the headlines and we have not yet explained how we calculate any of the above.
A Challenging Question:
How do you calculate the price of a cabinet with a depth that is half the standard depth and its height is twice the standard height? What if there is no door?
Let's go, good or bad, we have two solutions for you:
1- Choose the same form of information that you can trust and purchase with complete relaxation.
2. At least six months in a cabinet shop, maybe you find the correct formula for calculating the cabinet.
Important point in buying cabinets:
The basic or basic price of the cabinet is important, but not as much as the final invoice. Sometimes the manufacturer is much less expensive than the other manufacturer, and the price is much higher.
And is not bound by its obligations during the warranty period
In the pre-invoice, all of the items listed should be considered as a breakdown so that after the completion of the work can be calculated.
Units and seats